A lost war, a never-ending fight to survive. One last chance at redemption. – Sacrifice – Duty – Honor. The ship, Samurai, fights an intractable war.
A lost war, a never-ending fight to survive. One last chance at redemption.
The ship, Samurai, fights an intractable war. Privateers against a giant foe. The war is never ending, their will is fading and there seems to be no way out.
Hope comes to them from a stow-away and this fight will be a true fight to save a helpless people.
- ★★★★★ Great entry into a gritty realistic sci fi universe. – Right away the book is engaging, dropping you on a world where primitive yet capable natives are fighting off a far more technologically advanced group. Once you feel for their plight, it leaves that to simmer and goes to the very likable crew of the Samurai where you get to know them. – William Roberts
- ★★★★★ Five Stars – This is a fun book, and I am excited for what Timothy has next! – Cryss
- ★★★★★ Great Read – A lot of action, blood and guts. Great story line that draws you in. Well developed characters with a great ending. – Melody Heywood
Grab your copy today! Free with Kindle Unlimited.
Thank you for your interest in our novel. We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we have enjoyed presenting it. – Digital Fiction
- Website: DigitalFictionPub.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/digitalfictionpub
- Twitter: @DigitalFicPub